Steve Moses Photography started out in 2007 as a second career and has evolved into my primary business. I have been a photographer for all of my life and was a teacher for all of my adult life including teaching 7th graders how to use Photoshop!
I believe that there is no end to what one can learn in photography and since embarking on this business professionally, I make it a point to attend classes and workshops by many of the leading wedding photographers in the country, including: Cliff Mautner, Joe Buissink, Jasmine Starr, Lyndsay Adler, Bambi Cantrell, Doug Gordon, Hanson Fong, J.B. Salle and Jerry Ghionis (Australia), to name just a few.
I am also active in professional organizations that further the craft of photography. Toward that end, I belong to the following professional organizations:
• PPA (Professional Photographers of America)
• PPSNYS (Professional Photographers’ Society of the State of NY)
• HVPPSNY (Hudson Valley Professional Photographers Society of the State of NY)
• I am an elected executive officer of HVPPSNY and serve as secretary.
• NAPP (National Association of Photoshop Professionals)
My photography has earned several awards including:
• Blue Ribbons at HVPPSNY Print Competitions
• HVPPSNY Print of the Year 2011
• Blue Ribbons at PNE (Photo North East)
• Merit Prints at PPA Regional Competition
My goal is to provide you with only the best fine art product and services and for you to be completely satisfied with your photography experience. Among the many services available, I custom create albums of your events that you will cherish for a lifetime and also offer custom framing for displaying your artwork in your home. I look forward to meeting you and discussing your needs!